Donate to BLUFF LAKE today!
As a small nonprofit, we rely on your donation! Nearly one third of our annual operating budget comes from individual and corporate donations. Thank you for helping us maintain Bluff Lake as one of Denver’s premier nature centers!
Your Donation Matters
Supports education programs and events
Your impact: helping to secure Bluff Lake’s future…
Thanks to our supporters, the past few years has been transformational for Bluff Lake Nature Center and our mission. Here are some highlights from 2019:
- 50,000+ General Visitors
- 14,000+ Program Participants
- 776 Volunteers providing 2146 Hours of work
- 7550 students participated in school programming including field trips and after school programs. 6235 of these students were from Title 1 schools and came for FREE.
- Our new Girl Scout programs were incredibly successful. We helped 233 scouts get new badges while at Bluff Lake!
- 233 campers participated in summer camp and 33 middle school students gained valuable experience as Junior Counselors! Thanks to donors we were also able to award 20 full ride scholarship spots, helping us achieve our mission of making the outdoors accessible.
- 20+ Volunteer groups managed
- 3 Capital Projects completed (Portopotty shelter, expanded roof on Welcome Building, renewable energy units installed to provide power)
- 25% of Trails Restored
Please join us as we enter a major new phase of energetic community engagement and profound land management successes. If you’d like more information about supporting Bluff Lake, please contact Executive Director Rachel Crouch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional ways to give
- Make a single or recurring donation through our partners at ColoradoGives.org– just click the button above!
- Make your check payable to Bluff Lake Nature Center, and mail it to:
Bluff Lake Nature Center
4760 Oakland St., Suite 200
Denver, CO 80239.
- Use GoodSearch.com or Amazon Smile when you search and shop online.
- Contribute some or all of your state tax refund to directly support Bluff Lake through ReFUND CO. Use our registration number 20023005562.
- Add BLNC to your will, as part of your intentional planned giving. Contact Rachel Crouch, Executive Director, at email@example.com or 303-506-4168 for more information about making gifts through estates, wills, trusts or insurance.
- Donate your unwanted vehicle to BLNC through Cars Helping Charities.
Have an item to donate? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helpful Items to Donate
Paper Towel Tubes
Paint (lead free)
Rocks (medium/large to define trail borders)
Rocks (very small for use on trail)
General art/school/offices supplies