Your Donation Matters
Supports education programs and events
BECOME A FRIEND OF BLUFF LAKE NATURE CENTER
We receive the majority of our support from individuals like you! If Bluff Lake is important to you, we hope you consider becoming a friend of Bluff Lake Nature Center.
FRIENDSHIP HAS ITS BENEFITS
Invitation to Annual Wine and Cheese on the Bluff
Advance Registration for Bluff Lake Summer Camp
Thanks to the Enterprise Zone Tax Credits, Colorado taxpayers may earn a 25% state income tax credit on any donation over $100.
For a $1,000 donation, you get a $250 tax credit!
Please note: the State limits the number of credits available to each participating organization each calendar year. Once the limit is met, additional credits will not be issued until the next calendar year.
Due to state regulations, donations made through a Donor Advised Fund do not qualify.
Please consult with your professional tax adviser to be sure the Enterprise Zone tax credit program will be of benefit to your specific tax situation.
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
- Use GoodSearch.com or Amazon Smile when you search and shop online.
- Contribute some or all of your state tax refund to directly support Bluff Lake through ReFUND CO. Use our registration number 20023005562.
- Connect your King Soopers Card to Bluff Lake and donate every time you make a purchase!
- Add BLNC to your will, as part of your intentional planned giving. Contact Rachel Crouch, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-506-4168 for more information about making gifts through estates, wills, trusts or insurance.
- Donate your unwanted vehicle to BLNC through Cars Helping Charities.