Your Donation Matters
Supports education programs and events
BECOME A FRIEND OF BLUFF LAKE NATURE CENTER
We receive the majority of our support from individuals like you! If Bluff Lake is important to you, we hope you consider becoming a friend of Bluff Lake Nature Center.
INCREASE YOUR IMPACT with a MAJOR GIFT
Thanks to a generous gift from the Smith Family Fund, major gifts in 2019 and 2020 will be matched.
BLUFF LAKE PROTECTOR
Donations of $500-$999 will be matched at 50%
Giving your $500 donation a $750 impact!
BLUFF LAKE BENEFACTOR
Donations of $1,000-$2,499 will be matched at 75%
Giving your $1,000 donation a $1,750 impact!
BLUFF LAKE GUARDIAN
Donations of $2,500-$10,000 will be matched at 100%
Giving your $10,000 donation a $20,000 impact!
FRIENDSHIP HAS ITS BENEFITS
Invitation to Annual Wine and Cheese on the Bluff
Advance Registration for Bluff Lake Summer Camp
Thanks to the Enterprise Zone Tax Credits, Colorado taxpayers may earn a 25% state income tax credit on any donation over $100.
For a $1,000 donation, you get a $250 tax credit!
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
- Use GoodSearch.com or Amazon Smile when you search and shop online.
- Contribute some or all of your state tax refund to directly support Bluff Lake through ReFUND CO. Use our registration number 20023005562.
- Connect your King Soopers Card to Bluff Lake and donate every time you make a purchase!
- Add BLNC to your will, as part of your intentional planned giving. Contact Rachel Crouch, Executive Director, at email@example.com or 303-506-4168 for more information about making gifts through estates, wills, trusts or insurance.
- Donate your unwanted vehicle to BLNC through Cars Helping Charities.