Fireside Chats will be back for 2015! Join us this summer for these family-friendly gatherings at Bluff Lake.
Enjoy a campfire, marshmallow roast and s’mores (or popsicles, depending on weather) as you learn about the animals and ecosystems at Bluff Lake throughout the summer. Watch as nocturnal animals come to life while the sun sets slowly behind the mountains. Chats run from approximately 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. All ages welcome with a suggested $1 donation per person.
CLICK HERE FOR LAST YEAR’S FLYER ABOUT OUR JULY AND AUGUST FIRESIDE CHAT TOPICS. WATCH FOR NEXT SUMMER’S TOPICS TO BE POSTED SOON!
- May 29 2014 - “Talon Talk” with Devin Paszek from Nature’s Educators
- June 12 2014- “Songs and S’mores!” with Janet Casson from Rocky Mountain Aardvarks
- July 10 2014- Amber Partridge with the Butterfly Pavilion
- August 7 2014- “Bats” with Morrison Nature Center
- August 21 2014- Kate Armstrong, “The Ultimate Urban Forager”