FIRESIDE CHATS ARE DONE FOR THE SUMMER, BUT CHECK OUT THE FUN CHATS WE FEATURED BELOW!
If you’d like to send us your suggestions for next summer’s themes or presenters, please email us with the subject line “Fireside Chat Idea.” We look forward to your thoughts!
Enjoy a campfire, marshmallow roast and s’mores (or popsicles depending on weather) as you learn about the animals and ecosystems at Bluff Lake every other Thursday throughout the summer, May 16th through August 22nd. Mark the dates on your calendar, listed below. Watch as nocturnal animals come to life while the sun sets slowly behind the mountains. Each year Bluff Lake is proud to partner with several other organizations to bring Fireside Chats to Bluff Lake supporters.
We ask for a $1 suggested donation for each person attending the chats.
Chats begin about 6:30 p.m. and last until about 8:00 p.m.
- These programs are fun for the whole family.
CLICK ON FIRESIDE CHAT FLYER TO READ MORE ABOUT THE PAST CHATS THIS SUMMER!
- May 16th-Birding by Ear, presented by Rocky Mountain Bird Observatory
- May 30th-Children’s Music, presented by Music for Aardvarks
- June 13th-Nature’s Recyclers, presented by The Butterfly Pavilion
- June 27th-Animal Scat, presented by The Diva of Dung
- July 11th-Stars of Bluff Lake, A Cosmic Gathering, presented by Bear Creek Lake Park
- July 25th-(National Moth Week), The Secret Lives of Moths, presented by Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- August 8th-Going Batty!, presented by Morrison Nature Center
- August 22nd-Dino-mite!, presented by Dinosaur Ridge
|FIRESIDE CHATS ARE SPONSORED BY PARKWOOD HOMES|